Skip to content
Fire Station and Community Center Project Grants
- Wells Fargo Event Sponsorship—In an effort to offset the costs of the Spring Runoff, we have requested up to $5,000 in assistance from Wells Fargo. Application submitted 1 March.
- Mabel Y Hughes Charitable Trust—A generous Trust dedicated to helping nonprofit organizations in Colorado. Amount requested: $10,000. Submitted: 2 February 2015.
- State Farm Foundation—This grant addressed specific disaster recovery equipment and operating support. We were awarded $6,500 for the purchase of a generator on 4 December 2014.
- DOLA Design Grant—As part of the larger DOLA grant, we have been awarded a matching grant specifically for design costs, up to $25,000. This will cover 50% of architectural fees, permits, and other costs associated with the planning and design phase.
- Lyons Community Foundation—In an effort to support the surrounding community in the wake of the Flood of 2013, the Lyons Community Foundation awarded us two $10,000 grants (totaling $20,000 in funds received) to replace a destroyed dry hydrant at Crescent Lake and to replace our outdated extrication equipment. This award allow us to redirect funds set aside in the operating budget toward the Project’s financial goal.